Marlow's quality system is accredited as meeting the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 as well as Directive 89/686/EEC Article 11B for our range of CE approved products.
Marlow Ropes is a world-leading manufacturer of engineered ropes and cordage.
It is the policy of Marlow Ropes to continually focus on our Customers’ requirements to ensure their satisfaction with the products and services that we supply.
In order to achieve this policy, we will:
- Develop performance measures to assess our success with Customers.
- Continually review quality objectives to ensure continuous improvement in the effectiveness of the quality system.
- Train and fully involve every employee in the continuous improvement of quality.
- Review the suitability of the quality policy in meeting the needs of our Customers.
- Ensure our products meet any relevant regulatory requirements including, where applicable, Directive 89/686/EEC Article 11B
It is accepted that our Customers will be the final judges of the quality of our products and services.