Tender Brief- Marlow Ropes Ltd
Solar PV installation
Marlow Ropes Ltd are looking to commission the installation of Solar PV on their roof. The array size should cover as much as possible of their current annual electric consumption 325,000 kWh.
The expected timetable is to have the works done by Jan/Feb 2023.
Marlow Ropes Ltd manufacture ropes for yachting, industrial and defence markets.
Location: Ropemaker Park, Diplock’s Way, Hailsham, BN27 3GU
We would like to see the following items in your proposal:
- Cost breakdown of material and labour (ideally individual material costs visible)
- Make, model and warranties of solar panels, inverters and installation (workmanship)
- Include scaffolding and structural survey
- Estimated time scale to carry out the installation
- It is a plus if the installer holds MCS certification and RECC membership.
- Expected lead time for the installation
- The proposals can be done as desktop surveys. The successful bidder is expected to carry out a site visit to confirm the costs
Proposal return deadline: 6th October 2022
Award Criteria and Procurement Process
Proposals submitted will be assessed by Marlow Ropes Ltd against the following criteria:
- Are the items listed above included in the quote?
- Quality of the products- Length of warranties on materials and workmanship
- Installers qualifications, certifications and reputation
- Installers location
- Lead times
Marlow Ropes Ltd will notify bidders of our procurement decision in Oct/Nov 2022.
We will let bidders know whether or not they have been successful by email.
Please send your proposal via email to Jon Mitchell by 6th October 2022.