We are regularly looking for bright, tenacious and hardworking people to join our team in a range of different opportunities
Sales & Marketing
UK and Export sales and business development in many different market sectors.
Factory & site maintenance and production engineering.
Machine, splicing and warehouse operatives, day and night shifts.
Finance, management accounts and credit control across two businesses.
Sales, service and administration for 1000's of customers around the world.
R&D & Quality
Technical and production development, testing, R&D and quality control.
JOIN A FORWARD-LOOKING TEAM
Marlow Ropes are one of the world’s leading manufacturers of specialist fibre ropes. Our rope making roots in the local community go back over 200 years and we are proud to still be manufacturing on the same site as our forebears did.
We have earned a reputation around the world for innovation, performance and quality and we work hard to maintain this. Our factory in Hailsham, East Sussex in the UK employs around 70 people in production, logistics, sales, marketing, technical, accounts and administration. We also have a sales and distribution office in Plymouth Massachusetts in the USA employing 6 people. In addition, we are part of a larger family-owned group, with UK other manufacturing and distribution sites in Malvern, Heywood and Telford.
We believe in doing things better, and are always on the lookout for new talent to help us push our Company forward. If you would like to join our team send us your CV. Alternatively, apply for the specific roles advertised below
UK Field Sales Executive – Leisure Marine (South East)
- To sell rope and accessories to customers and potential customers both face to face and indirectly via phone and e-mail offers for warehouse despatch.
- Work with Sales Manager to develop and action the UK Leisure Marine sales plan. This is to include strategy to develop new and existing business, the identification of new customers/markets and their potential and customer training and promotional programmes.
- Prepare and submit weekly sales call plan to Sales Manager to include reasons for call, likely outcomes & expected travel requirements. Report on outcome of meetings and any necessary follow-ups. Communicate weekly plan and follow up requirements to Customer Service Team.
- Identify and implement any sales and technical training for riggers, dealers and OEM’s including exhibition support when necessary.
- Attend industry exhibitions, shows and regattas, engaging with end users and customers and assisting Marketing Manager in the organisation, set up and break down of such shows.
- Identify and report on opportunities for new product development and technical improvements together with their market potential. Report on any customer feedback on technical issues and monitor competitor activity in each market.
- Maintain up-to-date files on all Leisure Marine accounts using CRM software to log all interaction with your customers.
- Prepare accurate monthly activity reports.